Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barrycare hits 3 million signed!

I'm not signing up, and legally if I don't sign up, I'm not acknowledging it as "law". And until they redefine it as a "tax", I won't be forced to pay any fee or fine. (There are legal arguments as to whether or not I'm correct on that technicality, but I'm going with that for now. Thousands of people have brought this up, and the government can't seem to make a valid statement one way or the other, which tells me it's a loophole).

Charles

I'm not signing up, and legally if I don't sign up, I'm not acknowledging it as "law". And until they redefine it as a "tax", I won't be forced to pay any fee or fine. (There are legal arguments as to whether or not I'm correct on that technicality, but I'm going with that for now. Thousands of people have brought this up, and the government can't seem to make a valid statement one way or the other, which tells me it's a loophole).

Charles

One if the flaws in that plan is that they can withhold the penalty from any potential refunds, thus you would still be paying it.

Plunkey pays. Plunkey will always pay....

So i wanted to know also how many signups are actually paying any premiums?

Plunkey pays. Plunkey will always pay....

So i wanted to know also how many signups are actually paying any premiums?

They won't release how many people have actually paid the first premium invoice.

They won't release how many people have actually paid the first premium invoice.

Bet you barbeque to blowjobs most of those signed up arent gonna pay or didnt even know they had to pay and got sticker shock

Uncle sug needs to pay for my medicinal purposes gear or i sue under equal rights claws

Top Bottom