Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bananas

veneto82

is 2 x bananas a day too much??? one on the oats for brekkie and the other before training in the pm.

Depends on who you talk to and your body type. I like to eat a banana after I work out along with my post work out.

depending on the size, they're like 20-30 g of carbs each- depends on your size and carb requirements, no?
If you're on low carb I could see cutting down to only post w/o banana

is 2 x bananas a day too much??? one on the oats for brekkie and the other before training in the pm.

I think 2 per day is just fine. I often eat one in the morning,,,one PWO,,,and if I ever crave a snack,,I grab another.

I eat about two of them a day. Just because bannanas are so awesome. And the possums....potassums..potassium!?? Lol JK

one thing i DOTN understand is i see ALOT posts like this (after workout i have a sccop of whey and half a banana) i see "half a banana" ALL the FREAKING TIME! WTF?! what the hell do they do with the other half?
eat the whole god damin banana and man up!
lol

i put 1-2 bananas in my smoothys daily with: 50g oat meal , 100g whey poteina and 4 tbs peanutbutter (2 servings)

Top Bottom