Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad gases from creatine - why?

LeviChivita

Just got a new creatine product a couple of weeksago, and the energy is ok that it gives me – I notice how I can dothat extra rep in the gym and this makes me happy. But I don't knowwhy, it gives me some bad ass gases that I would usually get fromprotein (I don;t take protein now). If creatine has no protein, whydoes it make me fart so badly?

Most probably there are some additives in your creatine powder. This is why I like the Ancient Strength - there is only creatine, and you avoid this kind of surprises, when you get some unexpected ingredients that can cause all sorts of problems.

Creatine bloat is mostly due to people:
1. Using way too much creatine
2. Not drinking enough water.

If you are using a sensible dosage (5-10g per day) and drinking enough water throughout the day, you shouldn't experience any bloat.

You might also be experiencing bloating from artificial flavours/sweeteners. Are you using a flavoured creatine supplement? Try using a capsulated creatinesupplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com or an unflavoured bulk creatine monohydrate powder.

Unless you are taking too much then it has to be something added to your product. First make sure you are only getting 5-10g creatine per day and second make sure you are using a pure creatine product.

Top Bottom