Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back pain , need advice

TN.vet

So I am about done with my first cycle of Masteron/ test p. I have gained about 17lbs in 6 weeks. While i was on barely ran now since I am starting to cut i have started running again. I cannot drag myself down the road 1 mile w/o my back hurting. I have stopped lifting heavy and go to high reps. This is somewhat of a problem for me since I am in military and I will be going to a school soon I ll need to be able to run pain free. Advice?

Im in need of advice may not be how ppl like to see things posted. Can anyone offer opinions or advice?

It sounds like muscle pain from weight gain. Your body isnt used to carrying that extra weight. I would def go to the doc to make sure you didnt hirt a disc or something. You may also see a chiro to get an alignment. Other than that you can either lose weight or get in shape at this new weight. Any weight gaim will impact running. Thats why its best to continue running while bulking if you need to stay in shape.

NTBM REP

So I am about done with my first cycle of Masteron/ test p. I have gained about 17lbs in 6 weeks. While i was on barely ran now since I am starting to cut i have started running again. I cannot drag myself down the road 1 mile w/o my back hurting. I have stopped lifting heavy and go to high reps. This is somewhat of a problem for me since I am in military and I will be going to a school soon I ll need to be able to run pain free. Advice?

Is your back injured or do you get a muscle pump in your lower back?

If its not just typical back pumps, than like suggested above see a doc to make sure there's no damage, if not a chiropractor is a great idea as getting everything realigned usually works wonders!....I broke my back a few years ago and have been struggling with it everyday. Try to stretch everyday if possible for a good 15mins, I do three different stretches and hold each one for 5mins....if I miss a day I'm screwed!

I feel like it is muscle pump. Have been doing stretches and more core focused stuff and running. The runs hurt a bit but its getting better I can already tell.

Top Bottom