Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

back in shirt

FREAK19

whats up everybody im new here i train with plJay and jimmydean
greatest spotters and motivators i ever had keep it up guys.
but anyways.................... i got back in my shirt friday from the last time i used it which was dec 1st and i set a pr in it. my routine went like this.

bar-1x10
135-1x10
1x5
225-1x8
315-1x4
shirt
415-1x1 paused (might be my opener in st pete march 16)
440-1x1 paused
455-1x1 paused NEW PR!
465 bombed just missed lockout but i still got two weeks to go for it.

ill be pulling in my suit monday so i will let you know how i did on that.

brian "freak" hopper

Looks like Jays got all the boys on-line now. Nice PR. You gonna be pullin on Monday while we all shirt up? I gotta see that! 5pm
Everytime i go to train with PlJay this guy is in the back throwin 600-700lb deads and squats around like its a joke. Good to have you on the board.

Welcome to the board,

You are already known on this board. Jay has been telling us about this 19 year old 220 freak. So welcome aboard freak. If you are the same guy we have been hearing about, you have some studdly numbers at any age, truly freakish at 19.

Good luck at St. Pete.

B

Yes it is the FREAK! He is a strong fucker. He is 5'7 230 or so now. That bench work he did last week was in a single poly shirt. His denim will be here anyday. And 500 will fall.

Glad to have you aboard Brian. Everyone here is very cool and the ones who know tell, and those that want to learn ask. Theres never any argueing here, its a tight little group. But You oughta post a little about your workout schedule. I thnk they would like to see your set and rep schem's. Keep it bro we will fuck shit up n St Pete.

Also I said before Jimmie Dean is also top dog. He is very knowledgable. I go to him with my problems and he helps find my weaknesses. And we fix them. I don thave the whole crew here but i do hav ethe strongest ones here.

With out these guys lifting would be alot harder to get up for. Thats why when i talk about competeing and training i refere to it as "we need to ..." or "we thought...." At this level it is a team sport!

Glad you guys are aboard.

DAMN I'm started to feel a little weak about going into the ST PETE meet, but oh well it's my first meet and I've only been doing PL for 5 months or so, so it's all good.

Thank you everybody for the compliments. cubanito you have nothing to worry about at st.pete just go in thinkin possitve and dont anybody get to u just worry about yourself. also my first meet was a bench press and deadlift meet. what are your lifts?

grimmer yes i will be pullin and im doing it in my deadlift suit so i hope to set a new pr in it. so i will be there to help you guys shirt up.

pljay thank you for everything and all your advice, and guys hes right about jimmydean he knows alot about the westside training.
so thanks again to both you guys.

and sub q right know im in the 230's so i guess for my meet in march and my full meet in june ill compete in the 242's, but im gonna go back down to the 220's when i compete in my other full power in dec.

thanks
brian "freak" hopper

HEY freak sup man, well I'm pausing my best raw was 250 last week, but i'm sure I can do 260 and my deadlift 5 weeks ago best was 365. So i'll be shirting up for the meet if I "feel" good in it. and I plan on going for 405 deadlift. I like deadlifting more than squat. Jay said 300 is around the corner with my shirt, so hopefully. Thanks man I'll see the FREAK in person there, cool.

Top Bottom