Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back from San Diego

Just got back from 2 weeks in San Diego I was out there on business but made an effort to see some sites when I could.

The first thing I would like to say is THANK YOU you all made me feel so welcome and you are genuine friendly people, I was out there on my ownbut every time I did go out i got talking with people.

I did some training down at Power House PB so hello to anyone i might of seen down there. I also went to La Jolla very nice beach and coatline.

Most evenings i went to gas lamp down town. All I can say is American women are georgeous and very friendly:D

I can't wait to go back.

M.A.S.S

DOOD> I left some pms that I guess you didn't get to answer. oh well. next time you are down, we should chill mang. that is awesome that you had a good time in SD.

SD represent

The people's champ
I did get your PM's thanks Bro I'll send you some karma, I did try to reply but I guess your box was full.
I will be coming back out I have always wanted to live in America I know I have visited I want to get back out there ASAP. I'm going to get my personal training cert I come out and try to make ends meet doing that and door work or something. I can't belive the women out there and they realy go for the accent :D
I already have a place to stay out there !

I need to get some information about telecoms company's you have out there because that is my trade. I'll send you a pm if you can help.

Star fish
The night life is unreal go to Gaslamp thur/fri/sat and you will have a good night. The only gym i used was Power House at Pasific Beach and compared to the gyms hear it was masive and had equipment i had never seen before.

Top Bottom