Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baby-sitting an 18-year-old

I just saw this thread.

I went out last Saturday (18th). Some friends from Knoxville came into town. We went to the Otter & then to the Second Level.

Where'd you all hang out at?

All of us were trashed. I remember doing the Roger Rabbit on the dance floor while my buddy was out there doing The Robot. Haha. Girls talked to us after that, but I think they were more curious than interested. lol.

alien amp pharm said:
I just saw this thread.

I went out last Saturday (18th). Some friends from Knoxville came into town. We went to the Otter & then to the Second Level.

Where'd you all hang out at?

All of us were trashed. I remember doing the Roger Rabbit on the dance floor while my buddy was out there doing The Robot. Haha. Girls talked to us after that, but I think they were more curious than interested. lol.

We were at the Otter too, then Gatsby's. Hmmmm, I should have kept an eye out, but I probably wouldn't have noticed anyway. ;)

Taps said:

Note the facial puffiness and thinning hair. I'd say that he's hitting test and fina pretty hard.

And what's different from today? Oh wait, my bad. There's no facial puffiness. Duh. ;)

PHATchik said:

We were at the Otter too, then Gatsby's. Hmmmm, I should have kept an eye out, but I probably wouldn't have noticed anyway. ;)

True, true. I had clothes on, unlike those pics I sent you, so you might have not been able to match me up from them.

PHATchik said:

Are you going to try to analyze me on yet another thread Matt dear?

No. What you see is what you get in your case.

alien amp pharm said:

True, true. I had clothes on, unlike those pics I sent you, so you might have not been able to match me up from them.

After those pics, I definitely wouldn't have been trying. :alien:

Top Bottom