Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B3 / Niacin for cholesterol

gerald kaplan

Hi guys it's been long time since I have been on omegas like fish oil, flaxseed but my cholesterol levels are still high, my diet is good is not perfect but it's good, I have seen some articles about B3 / Niacin being very effective to lower cholesterol, what's your opinion on this? and do you recommend it? thank you.

there are several compounds that are excellent for helping with heart health. this includes a proper diet including fatty fish twice a week

for a supplement grab n2guard from n2bm. it has dozens of ingredients all designed to benefit your organs from A to Z. great product!

Niacin has been shown in numerous studies to lower total cholesterol and improve cholesterol levels.

Most people use a flush-free version of niacin since the regular version can cause a sort of 'flush' and redness in the face. It's not serious but it's an unpleasant feeling.

You can buy niacin at pretty much any supplement store or drug store. It's pretty inexpensive. It should be around $5-10 per bottle.

Rather then just use niacin, I personally would use a multi ingredient cholesterol support supplement. Check out N2guard from n2bm.com. N2guard contains 43 ingredients designed to detox the body and keep cholesterol levels optimal.

Keep an eye on your cholesterol levels. If it doesn't start to go down, go to your doctor and get him to write you a cholesterol medication.

You might not be consuming enough of your fish oil supplement to begin with. I take 6 caps per day of the one I get from Costco which gets me around 7g per day. The bottle only recommends 2 capsules per day. You could also add a krill oil supplement to your stack. I do 4 caps per day of Krill-TS from n2bm.

Top Bottom