Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

B-D or Terumo?

I think that they are both good, but i like Terumo the best......dont know just my first shot came from terumo and its like it popped my cherry. I'll never forget it. Still cherish that image till this day.....
 
Sanel27 said:
I think that they are both good, but i like Terumo the best......dont know just my first shot came from terumo and its like it popped my cherry. I'll never forget it. Still cherish that image till this day.....

Now that's funny!!!! I don't even remember the brand of the first pin I used, damn that was over 15 years ago ..............
 
I always used Terumo but switched to BD this time and I have to say I have a harder time getting the BD needles in my ass, Oh well as long as it gets in there eventually I'm good
 
I used terumo for years, an recently switched to BD. I like the BD barrels a lot better, the terumo's tended to "stick" sometimes, if that makes sense.
 
I notice that "barrel sticking" thing on both brands, it's like it gets stuck wherever you left it and takes alot to overcome- once it gets moving it's smooooth. Terumo seems to have sharper pins, but that might be my imagination. ;)
 
It really dont matter, you'll bump into some that arent as sharp as others no matter what brand you go with, there just needles, its not like there are fakes floating around :D
 
Kendall Monoject if you can get them. I think they are a little more loot but if you use them you'll never want to use anything else!
 
used2juice said:
I used terumo for years, an recently switched to BD. I like the BD barrels a lot better, the terumo's tended to "stick" sometimes, if that makes sense.

I agree, Terumo pins, BD syringes.
 
Themachine01 said:
It really dont matter, you'll bump into some that arent as sharp as others no matter what brand you go with, there just needles, its not like there are fakes floating around :D
I agree, but it seems as the Terumo have lesser amount of dull ones for me.

But I use either that I can get the best deal on at the time.
 
They're all dirt cheap, anyway, and I just liked the idea of the Terumo Neolus thin-walled pins. I hardly feel the 24G going in and the oil flows at a good rate.
 
Top Bottom