Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

b-12 injections

bubba10

do the b12 injections create more red blood cells, are the good for increased endurance and better pumps? what is the daily dosage and when do u take it?

B-12 does have some role in the rate of production of RBCs, but it is primarily responsible for the maturation of the cells. Without
sufficient B-12 the blood cells are fragile and have poor oxygen carrying capacity. Injectible B-12 is primarily stored in the liver, and once the saturation level has been reached the rest is just excreted. I've tried the 10,000 I.U. injections bi-weekly, and really did not get much results from it - but then again, I was on
a whole bunch of other products such as oxymetholone.

someone tell me the conversion of mcgs and ius which B-12 isa listed under mostly. Also since it is water based doesn't it need to be shot more frequently than the once a month doctors suggest? also 5000 ius every 2 weeks to much? How about the vitamin b-12 you can swallow verse the injectable, differences? Thanks for all and any help!

i use it at 10000 ius every 2 weeks. my doctor recomends it . it cant hurt ,and it cost just a few dollars, nothing to lose.

Big Kev did you notice positive results such as increased energy, well being etc...... Can't it be toxic if you go to high on the dosage and frequency?

mixed reviews : some say one big shot a month others say eod and others say once a week. half a cc is 500 ius?

i feel better after the shot,my pumps seem to be a little better also. maybe all in my head,but who cares,helps either way. i will continue to use it. i recomend it to everyone who ask.

Top Bottom