Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B-12 injections for fat loss

BIKINIMOM said:
My old grump knows alot about B12. I will have him get in here and give his .02 :)

I use 2cc every 2 weeks. But I am big guy. The injectable works so much better than sud-L and doesn't get pee'd away as quickly. I have been using it for decades and without it energy is low and depression is high. too much too often can cause a great deal of damage. 1cc a day? WOOOO.

Any comments CM? I don't have the new Dr. approved dealio's as to amounts and frequenchy for women.

Grumpy Old Man said:
I use 2cc every 2 weeks. But I am big guy. The injectable works so much better than sud-L and doesn't get pee'd away as quickly. I have been using it for decades and without it energy is low and depression is high. too much too often can cause a great deal of damage. 1cc a day? WOOOO.

Any comments CM? I don't have the new Dr. approved dealio's as to amounts and frequenchy for women.

I just got a shot today and asked dosage amount as a result of this thread. I was told (for women) if a woman has annemia, 2cc per week is more then enough. If the woman is healthy and is used for energy, 1cc per week is enough.
If you don't want to do it every week, but instead once a month, then 2cc is good..

Do you have to get the shots done each time for B-12 or is this something you can get and do at home? I want to start as my energy levels need a boost!

Do you have to get the shots done each time for B-12 or is this something you can get and do at home? I want to start as my energy levels need a boost!

I personally go to a Dr. to get my weekly shots. That way I'm ensured that I'm getting the right dosage, rather then too much or not enough.

I so agree -- in fact I think the medical profession does not stress enough how important B 12 is, since if you don't have enough, it can be life-threatening, also once it gets to a certain point, there is NO fixing it, so a person could possibly have permanent nerve damage, become a cripple, etc., and it is really hard to get B 12 for older adults, people who don't like most meats/eggs, or have a compromised diet in some way. So many reasons could lead to a deficiency and yet people don't realize how hard it is to get this into the system. I just started taking the liquid kind but often forget it. But after reading about what happens if you are deficient, trust me, I better always remember it from now on!

Top Bottom