Wootoom said:see ya pussy
will do bro. man all the hate on eliteHS Lifter said:Thanks man! PM me if want to keep in touch.
i didnt mean it in a bad way is ws joking towards HS LifterSoKlueles said:ive never seen wootoom say the P word before
jerkbox said:I have a mountain bike.....can I be in?
what a fag.HS Lifter said:my dieper is on to tight.Iam gitting a rash I cant be in this group.Iam going to cry now.
![]()
jerkbox said:I have a mountain bike.....can I be in?
lol i agreeneedtogetas said:what a fag.
add a motor, and your in...jerkbox said:I have a mountain bike.....can I be in?
needtogetas said:what a fag.
provoke what.HS Lifter said:Had the meanest fucking reply.
Dont provoke me man....
needtogetas said:provoke what.
you ant had enuf.youre words dont have anny thing to back them up.just hollow words.
agreedperkele said:There's always peace in the EF Garner Club.
shhhhhPBR said:hotzie i just noticed the girl in your av has no panties.

oh damn, nice find i missed thatPBR said:hotzie i just noticed the girl in your av has no panties.
i snuck that in lolhamstershaver said:oh damn, nice find i missed that![]()
then be shore to chek out the thread."speeking of being blacked out".and the thread I just made.its tottle bullshit pastfan.patsfan1379 said:as the co-founder of the Ass Assassins I hereby decree myself honorary negotiator.
needtogetas said:then be shore to chek out the thread."speeking of being blacked out".and the thread I just made.its tottle bullshit pastfan.

so you didnt even look into it did you.wtf I thought we were bro's.patsfan1379 said:hs lifter. you are cool with me! I dont even know what is going on!!
TheProject said:Does the tension have anything to do with inability to spell?
lol.you want some to bro.lol...........j/kTheProject said:Does the tension have anything to do with inability to spell?
needtogetas said:lol.you want some to bro.lol...........j/k
lol@ass assasins.TheProject said:I heard it was patsfan that named the group.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














