Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Attention all Samoan members...

Samoan's may be fat but they are sure fucking strong. Whenever I play basketball it's always the Samoan guy throwing around everyone inside the paint, even if the other guy's have 'bigger muscles' or more weight. It;s the same way in football. And as you might have guessed, the same way in the gym. I saw this Samoan guy who looked to weigh no more than 210 with an average built just bust out reps on the military shoulder press for 315lbs. I didn;t count, but he did at least an easy 8 reps with no spot.

This guy didn't even look like a powerlifter or anything, just your average Joe.

Either I find that impressive for that kind of stature or I need to get outside more from my house.
 
Top Bottom