Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Atkins Diet While Bulking??

Green

This has been my latest attempt to burn some of the gut away while trying to put on some size. Here's a sample of my diet what do you think?

8:00am
55G protein (pro-blend 55)
Pills (various vitamins)

10:00am
Anything that has no carbs that sums up to over 50G protein
ex. chicken breast, omlet with meat and cheese etc.

11:00
I GET MAD AND TRAIN (30 Minutes of cardio following workout)
55G Protein (pro-blend 55) in the locker room while I shower and what not post workout.

2:00pm
snack
ex. beef jerky, tuna lunch kit minus the crackers etc.

5:30 or so
Dinner
Large steak (over 20oz.) ; min. half chicken (grilled) ; basically a dump load of meat (I love a good BBQ) and no carbs.

Post dinner munchies:
Protein shake if I can hack it, jerky, sugar-free jello ; sugar-free kool-aid and pickles. I get a wicked sweet tooth at night!

So far I feel pretty good. I tend to have a dip in energy for some reason especially just after eating. I'm looking better in the mirror but these damn love handles won't shrink at all. I drink lots of H2O and train like mad. Now I figure in error and by-products I get about 25G. of carbs a day. Do you think this will help?

I'm currently on 600mg/cyp and 450/deca and taking 20mg/nolves a day.

Comments?

P.S. I'd rather jew myself of 5 or so lbs of LBM over a cycle than to add 5 or so LBS of fat on at the same time.

LATER,
Green

Insulin is anabolic, and absolutely nescessary for gaining any kind of mass, whether muscle or adipose. On Atkins, your insulin levels will be extremely low. Scientific enough reason? :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom