F frankmasterpiece New member Nov 24, 2006 #2 thats up to the person,i know i wont stop for a while im only 27...
H holtzapple123 New member Nov 24, 2006 #3 YoungGuns said: When do you guys/girls think you'll stop juicing? Click to expand... juicing? what is that? isnt that illegal? this is a fitness website for the elite
YoungGuns said: When do you guys/girls think you'll stop juicing? Click to expand... juicing? what is that? isnt that illegal? this is a fitness website for the elite
oxymed High End Bro Platinum Nov 24, 2006 #4 everyone dies at a different age .........so to hard to tell when to quit
S solidspine New member Nov 24, 2006 #5 I would stop when I stop lifting, which I do not intend to ever do.
enacer420nj Well-known member Nov 24, 2006 #6 Girls need to stop juicing when they have a deeper voice than me, shave next to me in the mirror and grow a dick
Girls need to stop juicing when they have a deeper voice than me, shave next to me in the mirror and grow a dick
Stryker1992 Well-known member Nov 24, 2006 #7 oxymed said: everyone dies at a different age .........so to hard to tell when to quit Click to expand... hahaha, that is what I was thinking...... and Solid....I will never stop lifting!
oxymed said: everyone dies at a different age .........so to hard to tell when to quit Click to expand... hahaha, that is what I was thinking...... and Solid....I will never stop lifting!
BigCracker New member Nov 25, 2006 #9 I'll quit when I the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus or Jesus tells me to.
scout69 Well-known member Nov 25, 2006 #10 Being 26 I figure by the time I decide to quit a doctor will have me on HRT anyway
LiquidPhire New member Nov 25, 2006 #12 enacer420nj said: Girls need to stop juicing when they have a deeper voice than me, shave next to me in the mirror and grow a dick Click to expand... hhahahahaha
enacer420nj said: Girls need to stop juicing when they have a deeper voice than me, shave next to me in the mirror and grow a dick Click to expand... hhahahahaha
Ulter Chairman Member Head Moderator Chairman Member EF VIP EF Logger Nov 25, 2006 #14 My plan is use steroids until I die. Then do PCT for 6 weeks. AIFM throughout the cycle and PCT.