Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ass to mouth....Anyone?

well, i've never tasted my own ass, but i have tasted my kitty.....i like it, i think as long as both partners are into it, anything goes.

by the way, vinyl, i've read your posts and i suspect you are a very giving partner, any girl would be lucky to have you. there's nothing better than a partner who'll do what it takes to make you feel good. my hubby is like that! :p

TEXgrl said:
well, i've never tasted my own ass, but i have tasted my kitty.....i like it, i think as long as both partners are into it, anything goes.

by the way, vinyl, i've read your posts and i suspect you are a very giving partner, any girl would be lucky to have you. there's nothing better than a partner who'll do what it takes to make you feel good. my hubby is like that! :p

You're a sweetie tex:kiss:, THANK YOU.

If the girl i'm with isn't enjoying herself, then i can't (in and out of the bed). As far as sex goes, i love to please a lady. For me, each experience is unique, not just about getting a load out. It becomes much more mutually satisfying which leads to more intense orgasms.

Top Bottom