Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

article in planet muscle about Denkall and ttokkyo.

ming

sup guys. check this out this article on the q & a section of planet muscle. you can find it on page 17 of volume 4 # 6.

Q. I read ur article on fake steroids. Have u learned anything
about the Denkall product Testosterone 400 and Ttokkyo
Oxandrolona?

A. The situation with Ttokkyo sucks stromba. I discused the company/products with a scientist in atalnta. he maintains that all the testosterone products from Ttokkyo that he has tested, even those labled testosterone cypionate, were all testosterone propionate.
Ttokkyos orals are almost all winstrol simply dyed a different color and weaker than labeled. winstrol is typically 2 mg per tablet.
he goes on to say:

One athlete in Ca took 12 of their so called 10-mg methandienone (dianabol) per day for 3 weeks. he had no water retention, no strength gain, little size increase, and no tenderness at the areola/nipple area. this would be impossible if it were really 120 mg of dianabol instead of 24 mg of winstrol. sure enough the drug tested out zero dianabol.

also he says:

According to former steroid guru brian batcheldor, the ttokkyo lab really isnt in mexico either. its in colombia.

all this was found in Planet muscle page 17 of volume 4 # 6.
i thought it was interesting reading considering i almost bought some ttokkyo.

what do you guys think?

Mags blows, they want you to but buy some hyrdroxycut and cell tech.:)

Top Bottom