Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arrrghghhhhhh!!! Mass Quantities Triple Threat Chocolate!!!!

The Nature Boy said:
you've just saved yourself 7 days of real nasty protein farts.

Hee Hee... I just watch the faces of the people laying onthe beach downwind from me.

Musclebrains - I am weighing 217lbs, about 7%BF. I have not started my cycle yet. I am going to start after the holidays. I will be doing EQ 600mg weekly and Winny 50mg daily. Ten weeks. Hoping to hit 235 without a change in BF%.

Does anyone else use Isopure's zero-carb protein drink? It's like Kool Aid and doesn't seem to produce the same, um, volume of side/sound effects as the mixes. I don't like chocolate drinks, anyway, and have bought very good flavor-free stuff from Protein Factory. But I've not found anything as easy to stomach as these liquified candy drinks.

Anal AssPlorer said:

Hee Hee... I just watch the faces of the people laying onthe beach downwind from me.

Musclebrains - I am weighing 217lbs, about 7%BF. I have not started my cycle yet. I am going to start after the holidays. I will be doing EQ 600mg weekly and Winny 50mg daily. Ten weeks. Hoping to hit 235 without a change in BF%.

I still remember your geat pictures. You are gonna be fucking huge. Hope you're ready to buy new clothes.

The Nature Boy said:

I still remember your geat pictures. You are gonna be fucking huge. Hope you're ready to buy new clothes.

Picture? Where? i've seen the tombstone in the pool, but not the thong shot.

Anal AssPlorer said:

Keep us informed. I'm curious about that cycle.

musclebrains said:
Does anyone else use Isopure's zero-carb protein drink?

Actually, ISOPURE is the one sitting on my shelf now. I have always used the ZERO CARB mixture as it has no bloating at all. I am just going to still continue to use the two scoops ISOPURE (50mg) and one scoop of Triple threat (20mg) mainly to get a few more calories and somewhat better taste mixed in. I am going to do two shakes like this per day, and one Triple threat only shake in the morning.

The Nature Boy said:

He sent you his picture? I am surprised, especially given how private he is. Mmmmm-Hmmmm.... I bet roses are next. Watch it he will put a spell on you. :)

Yeah, this dude is already jacked to the moon. I remember the first time I met him, we were going to work out together and I was thinking "this dude is going to show up wearing leg warmers and sweat bands on his wrists. Dressed in spandex bicycle shorts and a Village People tshirt." Boy was I shocked.

A funny ass story is once we went to try out Ballys over on Commercial and while we were in the gym, he would run get one of their fat ass personal trainers to come show us how to do exercises. Every one of the people that they employed were either fat ass lards or "certified PT's" rail thin twigs. The ones that were "certified" were the ones who would always run away when they saw him coming. He had the entire gym cracking up when he was calling one of the goofs over and asking how to do a pullup. The poor guy kept trying to tell him how and Mr. Ass asked for a demostration and the fat ass could not do one. Mr. Ass was keeping a straight face the entire time, telling everyone that he was new to a gym and had only worked out at home on his Tony Little Body Toner machine for the past year.

Jae said:

He sent you his picture? I am surprised, especially given how private he is. Mmmmm-Hmmmm.... I bet roses are next. Watch it he will put a spell on you. :)

Yeah, this dude is already jacked to the moon. I remember the first time I met him, we were going to work out together and I was thinking "this dude is going to show up wearing leg warmers and sweat bands on his wrists. Dressed in spandex bicycle shorts and a Village People tshirt." Boy was I shocked.

A funny ass story is once we went to try out Ballys over on Commercial and while we were in the gym, he would run get one of their fat ass personal trainers to come show us how to do exercises. Every one of the people that they employed were either fat ass lards or "certified PT's" rail thin twigs. The ones that were "certified" were the ones who would always run away when they saw him coming. He had the entire gym cracking up when he was calling one of the goofs over and asking how to do a pullup. The poor guy kept trying to tell him how and Mr. Ass asked for a demostration and the fat ass could not do one. Mr. Ass was keeping a straight face the entire time, telling everyone that he was new to a gym and had only worked out at home on his Tony Little Body Toner machine for the past year.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I knew I liked this guy! And it's interesting to read that you've met and worked out with him Jae. I guess you tend to make these broad assumptions about people based on what they post and such. Jae, no offense, but I wouldn't have pegged you to work out with an openly admitted gay guy. I'd pegged you more as the big badass.

And Anal, how big are you man?

:FRlol: :FRlol: @ Jae. It makes you wonder why a "health" facility that sells its business by promoting healthy bodies and physical betterment would hire slobs like this. This is like walking into XYZ Nutrition Store and seeing that old dumpy looking lady working there. I mean, HELLO? If you look like THAT, I don't want to buy your shit.

On a different note, Ballys really fucked us over after we left. They continued to bill us for 5 months on a membership we never had. It wasn't until I did like (john937??) suggested and went to the county sheriffs department and filed theft and forgery charges against them that I got my money back.

:mad: :mad:

Top Bottom