Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aromasin vs armidex

flyingjer

my source now has aromasin, should i get this compared to armidex what are the benefits of each, please help me out guys to make this decision on what drug i should use, oh yeah what is the recommended dosage max and min on aromasin

Aromsin is awesome......It does not kill your lipids like arimidex so therefor is much safer IMO to run for longer peroids.

A good dose is 12.5mgs per 2nd, to 3rd day.

what are some of the reasons for this, does aromasin keep you as dry, what negative factors does aromasin have compared to armidex

muscleup said:
Aromsin is awesome......It does not kill your lipids like arimidex so therefor is much safer IMO to run for longer peroids.

A good dose is 12.5mgs per 2nd, to 3rd day.

muscleup it works that well at that low a dose?

it worked just right at that dose, it may be different for different people though, as armozitation usually is.

muscleup said:
it worked just right at that dose, it may be different for different people though, as armozitation usually is.

That's cool. I'm going to have to look into aromasin for next years contest prep. 25mg/day should really work well, I like the idea of not killing your lipid profile's.

Actually, a study was posted here about a month ago which found that aromasin affected lipid levels to a greater extent than arimidex.

Top Bottom