Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin and letro

dallasmike

I have run 750mg a week before with no anti e and never had a problem. So I think i am super man and run a gram this time. Week six and I was holding some water so I started aromasin 25mg a day. Week seven I noticed a little sensitivity so I backed my test down to 750. Been a week and doesnt seem to be completely in check. Can I add a little letro along side the aromasin for a bit?

Letro is so powerful you can stop using Aromasin and start using the Letro. When you sensitivity goes away, go back to using Aromasin and stop taking Letro.

advanced-stealth said:
Femera - letrozole - is so powerful you can stop using Aromasin and start using the Letro. When you sensitivity goes away, go back to using Aromasin and stop taking Letro.

I always stock letro before a cycle (as well as arimidex, aromasin, nolva, and dostinex) but i have never actually needed it. Should I start the aromasin a day or two before I stop the letro to avoid that letro rebound?

if the water is a serious problem for you, use 1.25mgs femara on monday and same on thursday, and should keep you dry and your tits rock hard lol

peace

dallasmike said:
I always stock Femera - letrozole - before a cycle (as well as arimidex, aromasin, Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - , and dostinex) but i have never actually needed it. Should I start the aromasin a day or two before I stop the Femera - letrozole - to avoid that Femera - letrozole - rebound?
You can do that. If you are not using Letro for too long you should not have any rebound. If you are really worried do as goku stated and use Letro on Monday and Thursday, but I would still continue to use Aromasin. Your sensitivity should go away within a few days to a week or so, really depends on the person and a personal basis. Then discontinue the use of Letro after a couple weeks. You will perfectly fine.

Top Bottom