Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arm curls everyday

FredeRich

Hi Guys I want to develop my arms muscles quickly, specially my biceps, is it ok to do arm curls everyday or would i increase chances os tearing a muscle.

There is a famous saying -> Stimulate the muscle - don't annihilate it.

Remember that when you are in the gym training, you are actually breaking your muscles down. It's when you rest and recover that they actually grow and repair.

You always want to wait at least 48 hours to train the same body part again to allow enough time to let it recover and grow.

Hit it hard and then let it rest. Rather then train arms every day, train them HARD 2-3 days per week.

The muscles actually grow during the rest period, not when you are working them out, hence the reason it is so important to give enough rest time for your muscles to get recovered before getting torn again. Therefore, I would do them at most EOD, but definitely not everyday.

curls are not the best way to build biceps anyway.

how many guys do you see standing in front of the mirror with 12 inch arms curling for an hour? i see it all the time.. usually those 20 somethings in wife beaters.

they shouldn't even be in that section. you build muscle mass through compound lifts. they should be doing rows, and doing weighted pullups first

Hi Guys I want to develop my arms muscles quickly, specially my biceps, is it ok to do arm curls everyday or would i increase chances os tearing a muscle.

I would train arms twice a week, once do the biceps together with your back, another time do it with shoulders or triceps.

This approach could work for any muscle. Hence It should help you a bit developing the lagging muscle groups.

I agree completely with Steve. You should be doing pullups and barbell rows. These compound lifts will get biceps strong and big. Yes, some accessory work will help but these are the main exercises to get big biceps. And food......don't forget food.

Top Bottom