Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arimidex in capsules ??

peligroso

well I got arimidex and it came in capsules..1 mg per capsule ... Last time I got arimi it came in pill form ..its there such thing as arimidex in capsules??

My advice to anyone wishing to acquire ancillary drugs such as arimidex, letrozole, nolvadex, clomid, cabergoline, finasteride, sildenafil, or pretty much anything else that is not a schduled substance would be to buy them from an online pharmacy that does NOT sell any AAS or controlled pain meds.

The prices are much lower, the goods are always legit pharmaceuticals and the delivery is almost a 100% certainty.

You can even pay with your credit card.

Want an example?

I purchased 90 tabs of generic tamoxifen 20 mgs for fifty bucks including shipping. Same pharmacy had anastrozole generic 30 tabs 1mg for around a hundred.

Just google it fellas. No need to pay big bucks for non controversial items.

Just google it.

Making capsules is a lot easier than tabs. Many legit compounding pharmacies will actually put non-injectables into capsules. That being said though if they are from a UG and are capsules and they are being capped by the UG in house dosing could be suspect....anything UG can be suspect I guess so that goes without saying.

Top Bottom