Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Are you not entertained?

Scotsman said:
He knows too well how to manipulate the mob......

Cheers,
Scotsman

When you find yourself alone and riding in green fields with the sun in your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysian and you are already dead!
 
I didn't realize this was a 'name that movie' thread. I knew it was from Gladiator. I just thought you had a better point to the post..........my mistake.
 
Dude is that Rudger Hower as the android from Blade Runner?

To: redguru
 
Yarg! said:
I have...seen things you wouldnt believe

etc etc etc

time to die.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
 
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy.
 
That movie was about 10 years before it's time. People weren't ready for a dark sci-fi film, and that movie really was Hauer's best work.
 
EnderJE said:
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy.


LOL go look at my last post in the Iron=Nature thread.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
The Ostermann weekend was pretty good, as was that terrorist movie he did with Gene Simmons of KISS, but Hauer will always be known as a B Action movie king.
 
redguru said:
The Ostermann weekend was pretty good, as was that terrorist movie he did with Gene Simmons of KISS, but Hauer will always be known as a B Action movie king.

Yeah like Blood of heroes and Split Second. Both of which I really like.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Yeah like Blood of heroes and Split Second. Both of which I really like.

Cheers,
Scotsman
Is that the one with Joan Chen where he was part of the Juggers? That was a great movie.
 
Scotsman said:
Yeah, don't you two know two jugger's can't fuck.....

Cheers,
Scotsman
lmao...i remember that line...something about there being too many bruises or something like that...
 
EnderJE said:
lmao...i remember that line...something about there being too many bruises or something like that...


You're just rubbing scars on scars....

One of the best lines in Split Second is "What do you want me to do put out an apb on satan...."

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Yeah like Blood of heroes and Split Second. Both of which I really like.

Cheers,
Scotsman

He did well in Escape from Sorbibor, too, and I can't believe I forgot about The Hitcher.
 
redguru said:
He did well in Escape from Sorbibor, too, and I can't believe I forgot about The Hitcher.


Both great movies. I had a big movie poster of him in my room as a kid, side view with a gun raised up, pretty sweet. Unfortuneately the title escapes my addled mind right now.

I have pretty much seen all of his movies.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Both great movies. I had a big movie poster of him in my room as a kid, side view with a gun raised up, pretty sweet. Unfortuneately the title escapes my addled mind right now.

I have pretty much seen all of his movies.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Wanted: Dead or Alive? That was the one opposite Gene Simmons, he played an ex-cia agent bounty hunter.
 
EnderJE said:
Remember RunAway? Also a good movie with Gene Simmons. I wanted to make those spiders.


I had nightmares as a kid from those things, I imagined them injecting the acid into my face like they did to Tom Selleck.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
I had nightmares as a kid from those things, I imagined them injecting the acid into my face like they did to Tom Selleck.

Cheers,
Scotsman
lmao...well my lego version was nowhere as good as those...but then again...kirstie alley was hot back then...
:p
 
Scotsman said:
I had nightmares as a kid from those things, I imagined them injecting the acid into my face like they did to Tom Selleck.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I liked that movie, a little hokey but Tom Selleck didn't get many movie roles.
 
redguru said:
I liked that movie, a little hokey but Tom Selleck didn't get many movie roles.
Tru dat! It was either that or the coyboy movie (quiq down undeR).
 
EnderJE said:
lmao...well my lego version was nowhere as good as those...but then again...kirstie alley was hot back then...
:p


We tried building them out of legos, erector sets, constructs, etc. Some turned out pretty well most didn't.LOL

RG- yeah except for the westerns he started doing, because everyone just saw Magnum PI

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
We tried building them out of legos, erector sets, constructs, etc. Some turned out pretty well most didn't.LOL
Now that was some good memories. Like when we use WB40 for the fluid and had a small lighter. Melted the legos and almost burned down the house.

lmao
 
EnderJE said:
Now that was some good memories. Like when we use WB40 for the fluid and had a small lighter. Melted the legos and almost burned down the house.

lmao


LOL, sounds a lot like my childhood.

And it's Quigley Down Under (Someday I will buy that rifle, too bad their like $1,500 US)

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Top Bottom