Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you gay? (Quiz)

40%.

So sue me, I've plucked some eyebrows to prevent the dreaded mono-brow, use a facial cleanser, trimmed the pubes, and don't think it's obscene to spend more than $100 on a shirt :)

KAYNE said:

THAT WOULD MAKE THE MARGIN OF ERROR 40% THEN CORRECT?! ARENT YOU 100% GAY?

KAYNE

LOL. Strange test. I don't usally fit the gay stereotype - ion terms of the queeny gays. I do in other ways, i.e. live at the gym. I can't be bothered with fashion - I live in a rugby jersey and gym shorts, and I have no desire to redecorate anything.

I suppose my score went up on the trimming pubes/plucking eyebrows category. But I hate those renegade hairs that pop up between my two brows from time to time. You've got to squash those suckers!

HansNZ said:
... But I hate those renegade hairs that pop up between my two brows from time to time. You've got to squash those suckers!

LOL, ain't that the truth.

I also get an occasional short dark one on the tip of my nose, WTF is up with that!

Anyone who took that fucking test is gay, that leaves me and Casavant as the only 2 non-pole smokers in this thread!!!

What the hell is wrong wit you dudes? Why would you check how gay you are? I'm fucking speechless!!!

PatsFan34 said:
Anyone who took that fucking test is gay, that leaves me and Casavant as the only 2 non-pole smokers in this thread!!!

What the hell is wrong wit you dudes? Why would you check how gay you are? I'm fucking speechless!!!

Damn! I was holding out hope that I could convert casavant. Look at his avatar - what a spunk! LOL

Top Bottom