Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you currently using steroids?

Are you currently using steroids

• Yes

Votes: 52 44.1%
  • No

Votes: 66 55.9%

• Total voters
Are you on roids?

I can't tell you as it is a matter of national security. If I did tell you, I would then be required to kill you, enough said. Roid rage, no such thing.

Im always on:D :D :D :D Steroids are not a shortcut. A shortcut means you will eventually get to a certain place. the person not taking the short cut will get their later. But you are wrong, because you would never get to the place naturally that you would get to on steroids. So its not a shortcut;) ;)

Last edited:
/////////FUCK YEH, Just started EQ,DECA,PROP, for 8 weeks then sliding into FINA/WINNY for 6 weeks then into PRIMO/HALO for a cool 6 weeks. I'M FUCKING PUMPED TOO BROTHERS!

can i plead the 5th, i thought we just had these extremely strong and potent supplements that increased size and stength in a matter of weeks.
:) :) :)

Is this being recorded ?, OK here's a pix taken just for this post. Sorry about the bad quailty but it was taken with my web cam. It's 2cc of Testoviron Depot with a 21g greenie.
Regards
Bouncer

Top Bottom