Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are those Pinnacle products hype???

N

natedogg03

I was just wondering if any of u have tried their products. They have a new one now that they are trying to compare to d-boll.

I've never tried the stuff but I know for a fact that there d-boll like supp is probly crap....I think the main ingredient is beta-ecdysterone (sorry if I spelled that wrong) it's a plant sterol....I remember seeing the same crap years ago before creatine when they were selling boron as a test booster it didn't work back then and I don't think it's worth a try now unless you have money to throw away. I've learned that when a company says "it works just like steroids" they are full of shit!

I know black-op a guy on the board has been using a simular supp called zebutol you might want to ask him how he did on it

i got the alpha dopa poppers for free,,,they taste like candy:) my bench did go up,but i think thats from the deca

Alpha Dopa helped me recover much better. .... I always felt more perky after taking them ... my girl really likes it ... she took half of the bottle ...

"If it sounds too good to be true......."

Thats what i'm screamin

Top Bottom