Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are there redundancies in multi-GHRP use?

Could use some information. I have been out of the chemically assisted muscular development game for about 5yrs and after some breif research I became very interest in the "Research" peptides availble. The idea of getting anything close to GH or IGF-1 results with a affordable alternative sounds great. I have obtained a decent amount of GHRP-2 and 6. What I am wondering is if stacking peptides has a synergistic effect or if since they are stimulating release and not endogenous hormones in their own right is there a limiting factor in both stacking and dosage?

Yes there's limiting factors. There is a "saturation dose" and although that exact dosage is debatable, you're wasting peptide by stacking or using high amounts. In fact, using a ghrp without a ghrh is a waste. Try stacking ghrp-2 with mod-grf at 100mcg of each 3x ED. Do it for a few months then you can switch to ghrp-6 or ipam. It's effective to switch up your ghrp's but always use them with a ghrh like mod-grf (cjc-1296 w/o DAC)

Thanks for the info... Too bad there is not enough human data available to know max dosage before saturation.... I will revise my plan and get the CJC per your suggestion before starting...... TY

Most will say the saturation dose is 100mcg of each. I normally run my ghrp at 200mcg and my ghrh at 150mcg

Top Bottom