Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are the harlem globetrotters real?

They are real people.
They play a real sport.
They play for real money.
They win for real, but the games are rigged that way.
They lost once for real. The Generals were upset about an incident, and they actually beat the shit out of the Globetrotters!
I saw the videotape, it's really funny.

who are the generals?
also the globetrotters have been beat i think. i think a local college beat them recently

The Globetrotters Tour the country like a band would, and the Generals are like the opening act, just they are out on the court at the same time. It's the GLobetrotters only opponent. They are just some players who might not be good enough to play in the NBA. It's more of a show than a basketball game. Most of the guys on the team have mics wired to their uniforms.
As far as losing to a college team, I didn't hear about that, then again they don't talk about these guys on ESPN.

The Harlem Globetrotters have used the Generals as their opponents for years. The games are rehearesed and predetermined just like pro wrestling. This season, however, the Globetrotters are playing real games against teams like St. John's University, The University of Minnesota and Iowa University etc... Although they are very entertaining I find it interesting how they are competing for real against college opponents this season. They call it their "competative schedule". You can see it at this site: Globetrotters

Top Bottom