Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are steroidsboards next? ...*article*

ahh, and so people start bitching about this... well, I don't think anything will come of it....

Kind of funny. You would think that they would realize what a positive influence, how much useful valuable information regarding doing steroids as safely as possible, a site like this could have to some 17 year old kid who wants to do steroids.

Flex Wheeler had his msg board posts shown to him by the Feds in 2004... they went all the way back to 1997.
We are being watched. If you don't think so.. you are mistaken!

slat1 said:
Flex Wheeler had his msg board posts shown to him by the Feds in 2004... they went all the way back to 1997.
We are being watched. If you don't think so.. you are mistaken!

i am glad someone here is aware of the truth. these boards have been monitored by the feds for years, if you dont believe me ask a mod... watch what you say.

a-f-x said:
i am glad someone here is aware of the truth. these boards have been monitored by the feds for years, if you dont believe me ask a mod... watch what you say.

Absolutely. A few months ago I mad a silly comment about something I did that was okay in the UK, but very illegal in the US. Got alot of unwanted attention from certain "bros" and will never make an error like that again.

Top Bottom