Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are sarms suitabke for women?

Yes girl and as the female who has taken them the most, I can say first hand you'll do fine with them. I love my SS triple stack! What are your goals, specifically?

Yes girl and as the female who has taken them the most, I can say first hand you'll do fine with them. I love my SS triple stack! What are your goals, specifically?

We just had our first kid and my wife has dropped 30lbs so far... but looking for another 19lbs to go. Common sense says to wait till after she is done breast feeding, but then the goal is tone and tighten up

She already looks great bit I think she would like SARMs.. Prob not S4 but Osta, GW?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

If her goal is to tone and tighten why on earth would you leave S4 out? I never run a stack without my SS S4. That stuff hardens my muscles like no other

If her goal is to tone and tighten why on earth would you leave S4 out? I never run a stack without my SS S4. That stuff hardens my muscles like no other

She is totally new to anabolics... I guess I wouldn't want to scare her with the vision sides that s4 bring. What do you dose it at

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Hate to break it to you but Osta is the more anabolic one, you're leaving S4 out for the wrong reason. S4 is the more andro.

I dose my SS S4 at 50mg per day and I'm fine

What about if the women wants to get pregnant?how long she needs to wait till sarm(osta s4 lgd) is out of system? In man its about 3 months if remember corectly...and is there a problem of becoming an ..... baby?thx

What about if the women wants to get pregnant?how long she needs to wait till sarm(osta s4 lgd) is out of system? In man its about 3 months if remember corectly...and is there a problem of becoming an ..... baby?thx

If you're trying to have a baby, you should NOT use anything at all. Stay natural and healthy, eat well, rest and exercise.

Top Bottom