Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are bread rolls okay to eat?

E

Elite_Fry

i never see bread rolls in anyones diets, only bread...
are bread rolls bad??

If they are made with processed, bleached (white) flour - they are pure evil as far as cutting is concerned.

Arnold didn't call bleached flour the "white death" for nothing.

When someone mentions bread in their diets they usually don't mean Wonder either lol. Before I became enlightened to the evils of bread I was working out like a lunatic and eating tons of turkey sandwiches with no mayo and trying to figure out why I could not lose weight. As soon as I stopped eating all those garbage carbs It was so easy to lose weight I could not believe it. If you eat your 6 or 7 servings a day of grains like the USDA wants you to then forget about getting cut unless you are one of the few who can get away with that.

im not cutting but bulking
should i still stay away from these kinds?

so when bulking it does not matter where your carbs come from?
hi and low are both fine?

High GI carbs are good for bulking because they cause more insulin release than Low GI carbs. The insulin is anabolic and if you eat high GI carbs with a decent amount of fat (including a decent amount of sat. fat) you should be in an anabolic environment. You can still diet eating low GI carbs if you were to eat many calories non-carb food choices, but you are likely to get inferior results this way.

Most people advocate either bulking or cutting during a given time period, but not both, because it would be very difficult to achieve both muscle and fat loss unless under certain circumstances(e.g your a beginner, drugs). So, if your going to bulk, you might as well do it with all your will and if you don't eat a decent amount of non-low GI carbs then you may not achieve maximum results.

Last edited:
Top Bottom