Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone who uses antidepressants SSRI's

ASTRAL FITNESS

If you please do you know of any interactions with fat burners, CNS stimulants and or importantly ecstacy. I have had one freind die from a bad dose of X at Club Exit, I have 2 freinds that are just starting SSRIs Paxil and Lexipro respectively. They also roll time and again. I just wan't to let them know if there are any known problems with interactions with these especially the X.
I don't wan't to lose any more good people.

Thank you much in advance for ANY input.

Don't do ecstacy.

Don't use any SSRIs.

Both suck.

SSRIs don't mix well with anything that has some kind of stimulant effect: ECA, NYC, coffee, X, and other rec drugs. SSRIs work to stabilize seritonin levels and stimulants will raise these levels to little or too much seritonin have similar effects: anxiety depression, etc..

FHG

serotonin is

the brains main pleasure activator. SSRI's keep more of it circulating in effect. Almost all drugs that illicit extreme rushes of pleasure and confidence work by stimulating large production and absorbsion of seritonin. Cocaine, and amphetamines to name a couple. And X. Soon the sites burn out and then begins the real trouble

I would not worry about the paxil you dont really notice it until 3 weeks after using but that is only if you use it in theropudic doses
i would watch to see if she usess xanex that will fuck you up but im not sure if you can od on it

paxil made me tired, sleepy, have major headaches. i stopped taking that shit. the clen made it worse. i think paxil sucks.

SSRI's stabilize seritonin levels. X produces an extreme rush of seritonin, but with an SSRI in your system controling the actions of seritonin, the effects are greatly diminished. I have used X a lot in the past and from multiple expierences the effects of X are much more pronounced when I wasnt on a SSRI.

Idiots. You don't mix X with an SSRI. X releases massive amounts of seritonin, the SSRI stops it from being broken down.

X and SSRI = Possible Seritonin syndrome = death

I made a post on MDMA and ssri's I also included a few interesting links.

Heres the past thread

http://boards.elitefitness.com/foru...151535&perpage=20&highlight=mdma&pagenumber=3

Also ssri's BLOCK damage from MDMA. The reason there on SSRIS in the first place is probably because of there drug history. Ill give you a hint tell em to stop "rollin" and they wouldnt need ssri's. SSRI's can maybe HELP reverse the damage.

MDMA depletes the serotonin receptor while ssri's block the reuptake of serotonin. Also intresting enough ssris will inhibit some of the high from the e bombs.

Top Bottom