Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anyone who likes protein bars!

JLAWz

New member
I just ordered some bars thinking they would be a great snack, i've never been able to eat any kind of protein bar because they are all nasty as hell to me. A friend told me to get these because they are really good! WHATEVER!!! I couldn't even get 1/4 of it down. LOL
I have 1 box with 12 and 1 box with 11 because I tried it and ended up throwing it away!
They are Labrada Lean Body
30g Protein
Hawaiian Coconut Almond and Italian Amaretto Fudge flavors.

Let me know if you want these bc im gonna end up throwing them in the trash! You'll get 23 bars for $20!



JLAW
 
The taste does grow on you, you know :)

I remember when I first started drinking protein shakes, I hated them with passion and could hardly stomach them down. Now, I absolutely love the taste. :)

So you might want to give the bars another try.
 
Millie said:
The taste does grow on you, you know :)

I remember when I first started drinking protein shakes, I hated them with passion and could hardly stomach them down. Now, I absolutely love the taste. :)

So you might want to give the bars another try.

agreed
 
Jlawz, you must not be hungry enough. I would definitely rather get my protein from somethink like eggs of chicken if possible. Bars are ok if you are at work or something and that's your only option. Don't throw them away though, wait till you are really hungry, then try it. If you really want to get rid of them, PM me.
 
Top Bottom