Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone use TCA peels?

bigrand

Hey ladies, sorry to post this on your board, but i dont think it would go well on the anabolic board, and there seems to be more women out there with TCA experience.....

Anyway, ive been here since 1999, lost lots of fat, sitting at about 6', 210 with a 33 inch waist, very happy with results, but i have some old stretch marks from weight flux over the past 7 years (bulk, cut, bulk, cut....) they are a lot shallower than they used to be, but i would like to smooth them out more and tighten skin (i have some skin that krinkles on lower abdomen becasue its loose), im guessing i could tighten my waist up an inch becasue of the loose skin thats there, a little saggy over the hips....i look like an hourglass!

Anyway, was wondering if anyone used TCA peels...i hve some 50% strength, medium depth peel (papillary dermis)....if you can get down to the dermis, thats where stretch marks start and TCA stims collagen reformation.

Any experience ladies?

Thanx

Randy

Top Bottom