Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anyone use digestive enzymes to help absorb more protein?

I use ginger root; probably more effective with meat than protein powder.
 
GreekGod said:
What do you guys think about Aminogen ?

I've never used as a standalone product. I would have to learn more about myself, because people assume because they swallow protein , that it's being 100% utilized. Bad assumption

I use optimum 100% whey , just as a cheap protein and the protein is already predigested , so It goes down smoothly.
 
gjohnson5 said:
I've never used as a standalone product. I would have to learn more about myself, because people assume because they swallow protein , that it's being 100% utilized. Bad assumption

I use optimum 100% whey , just as a cheap protein and the protein is already predigested , so It goes down smoothly.

I guess I forgot to mention that the protein has aminogen in it. Some do so that's worth looking into
 
Top Bottom