Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried this appetite stimulant?

CONTRACTION

Article from Muscle&Fitness Nov 99 Issue:

"Devil's Claw. Don't let the name scare you; this herb might just be heaven for hardgainers looking to pack on mass. Take it 45 minutes before a meal to turn on your appetite big time. Because of its ability to increase appetite, devil's claw is in the category of indirect muscle-enhancers. It can also be used with creatine during heavy training. Increased food intake coupled with increased phosphocreatine stores in muscle can facilitate gains in strength and lean body mass."

Recommended dosage and schedule from this article: 1g 3x a day; cycle 3 weeks on, 2off.

Question: Anyone have any experiences with devil's claw? I'm thinking of giving it a try. Of course I plan to substitute creatine with AS! Hee, hee!

Seriously does it work. I might be interested.. I am trying ot bulk up, and well... I cant seem to eat as uch as I want!1

I don't get you people.

In a world of Natural Peanut butter, t-bone steaks, Macaroni and Cheese, grilled salmon, cheesecake, and Cinnamon Oatmeal, how can you people NOT eat enough???

I gaze endlessly at those pizza coupons in my junkmail- appetite immediately stimulated. Maybe that's cuz I can't have it-
I'm a bikini-season/gotta-look-my-best/lo-carb recruit at present.
How can you NOT have an appetite?? BBQ Ribs, loaded baked potato, double chocolate chip fudge ice cream sundaes w/ extra caramel sauce & whip, etc.... stop me!

Well actually i've been using Fuzu, my apetite has definatly gone up, perhaps not such a great thing since i'm dieting , but it does help me crave tuna cans and protein shakes.

peacee
:fro:

Well, the bottom line is does it work. I am 5 times a day however I would like to have the appetite to eat 7 times a day.

Top Bottom