Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried super mass gainer by dymatize?

I have been using super mass gainer by them for about 3 years now and am curious to see what others think about it? Good? Bad? Recommend something else or something to add to it?

It's garbage. It's got 2092834098234g of carbs. I bought it for my cousin because that's what he wanted. Turns out all he did was crap everything out. He ended up taking it in 3rds (1 serving is 3 ENOURMOUS scoops) and it really just a waste of time. Save your mind and just bulk up on good food. Or make your own big shake. Casein protein, oatmeal, peanut butter, blueberries, banana. That's a shake!

Agree with chris, you wasting your money buying expensive bulk protein, throw some peabut butter and maltodextrin in your shake and youll get all the bulk you need, also food is a bette source to consume you calories, learn to eat like a champ. Go buy a 15 poud bag of chicken at costco and save your money

Well the shake isn't rly my main sort of anything other than carbs before and after workouts. I just got done grilling all my chicken for the week. I was just wondering how ppl feel about it. To me it's pretty cheap for the amount I get so price isn't a worry. Just wondering if ppl feel it's any good quality.

It tastes great. And I didnt shit it all out. I put on great weight. Although I did only use a scoop and a half at a time.

So take it for what its worth from my actual experiences with it.

Sorry Chris, but saying a guy you know tried it doesnt help him out.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

N2 Bulk is a much better and healthier product. Ck it out on Mr. Supps.com and make your own decision based off of quality ingredients bro.

I've tried n2 bulk actually still got some. Not saying its not good quality it's just not my preference. Couldn't put them down. Wasn't a fan of the flavor and for the price u rly don't get many servings.

Almost all gainers use malto. The few that don't and actually have better carb sources have garbage proteins. I like pro gainer from optimum. They don't go crazy on the calories it's about 600 and it's got 60 grams of protein that's high quality, mostly whey.

Top Bottom