Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried Creaject by VPX SPORTS??

mustangracer27

I just ordered some DIMAXX. Heard it's the best Creatine. But I wonder if anyone has tried Creaject and what were your results. Thanks.

Idont know about the creaject but I have read in the past that creatine is not stable in liquid. Do a search and check on it.

They dont work...

ALL Liquid creatines are in-effective!

In issue #80 of Muscle Media 2000, which I have right here in front of me, did a independent lab analysis of MMUSAs product. HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) revealed that the product, which claimed 2,500mg of creatine per serving, actually contained 1%. Lots#0124-610 and #8822 contained less than 1 MICROGRAM, and over 2g of creatinine. Very different from the 2.5g claimed on the label.

The standard dose application of liquid creatines is between 5-10 ml once a day. That means at 3.5 grams for 600 ml, you are getting exactly 0.029 to 0.058 grams of creatine a day, for a duration of 40 days, when for less money you can 90 days worth with 10 grams of creatine for 85 days and 20 grams for 5 days (for loading). + transdermal absobtion has a roof of 25mg , you need atleast 5g for a decent dose.

I will agree w/anabolik to a degree. Idon't believe the creatine in liquid form is much good. But, a buddy of mine used to take a bottle of Dimaxx a week and got about the same effect as 10 g of powdered creatine a day, at a muuuuuccccccchhhhhh greater cost. As for creaject by VPX, I haven't tried it but I wasted several hundred dollars on their other products and I don't see where creaject would be much different.

Top Bottom