Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried A's liquid Arimidex

Love A's liquid Arimidex. The worst thing about it is you have to be careful drawing it out because it is thin. If you dont make sure to keep the bottle pressure equal with the outside, you can lose some of it. Works great though and doesnt taste that bad.

LOVE IT, the taste is not bad at all, if you think it is go chew a clomid you will have a new meaning for bad taste.

site

Can someone pm or email me with A's site addy? I had it on my drive about a year ago but have since had to reformat. (windows sux). Thanks bros.

Anti Ester said:
Last I heard, "A" did not have a website, you will need to email him directly. Its the only product he sells.

STFU:rolleyes:

Personally,I'd always go with the pharmaceutical made liquidex.It's less than $3.00 permg(if you know the right people,lol)and it's made by a legit U.S. based pharmaceutical lab so quality is set to the highest standard.I have used it,and it is some VERY potent stuff,bloat disappears practically over night.

Anti Ester said:
Last I heard, "A" did not have a website, you will need to email him directly. Its the only product he sells.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sure just like Mafia didn't bury Jimmy Hoffa at Giant stadium

Polfa/Jelfa said:

*SIGH*

We are not talking about Animal B. He sells it as well as fina kits and yes he does have a website. :rolleyes: I was talking about the "other" person who is selling a liquid form of arimdex in a blue bottle. For some strange reason, I happen to know for a fact that he dosent have a website but does biz stricktly through his email. In case you may not know, Animal sells quite little arimdex compared this person (who is still outsold currently by Liquidex, darn it :() but I assume that he is still selling powder.

When you happen to venture to another board or two you will verify this. ;)

Anti ester...:D My OPPOLOGIES 100%....another guy who starts with A'? hmmm...Mr BLUE???:D

Top Bottom