Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anyone here read those Hairy Pottery Barn books?

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
I hear they are good, never read them though.
 
No, but I saw the movie Harry Poker and the Chamber of Secretion!
:Chef: :tuc:
 
i have read them all they are pretty good to read - i cant wait till the new one comes to my door
 
hamstershaver said:
only half of what you just said is true

damn... I know for a fact I read them... but only cause the wifey bought them and littered the house with them... hard to take a crap, see the book there and not take a peek, by the time you are done you are hooked... no kidding, this is how I started the first one.

BTW, I just read that post about the counters being on a one by one basis... so I was right :qt:
 
pintoca said:
damn... I know for a fact I read them... but only cause the wifey bought them and littered the house with them... hard to take a crap, see the book there and not take a peek, by the time you are done you are hooked... no kidding, this is how I started the first one.

BTW, I just read that post about the counters being on a one by one basis... so I was right :qt:
what post about the counterS?
 
Top Bottom