Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here from San Antonio or are familiar w/ the town.

Mac173

Looking to move from PA to San Antonio in Jan. next year and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on apartments. Probably a 3 bed 1 bath in the $800-$1200 range w/ in 10-15 miles of downtown. Not really concerned w/ how nice the place is. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. I was looking at rental rates online at various apt rental sites and they seem pretty affordable. Like I said I'm not looking for luxury, just a place to lay my head at night.

love San Antonio, great city great people, and the real estate is cheap, should have no problem finding a nice place.

love San Antonio, great city great people, and the real estate is cheap, should have no problem finding a nice place.

I was there once, but that was in the 80's when I lived in Dallas. It does look like a really nice place to live. Alot of people are migrating there right now.

Looks like you can get a nice place pretty cheap there. Haven't seen you post in awhile Mac.

Have you looked into Austin? Only ~1 hour north and much better city.

Top Bottom