Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone heard of SDI Labs

Anyone heard of SDI LABS?? Some dude in the gym approaches me with stuff in hand and says he got the REAL stuff...Never laughed so hard in my life. He has some stuff called DBOL (oral pill), TEST SUS (oral liquid), and Anadrol 50 (rub on gel)...once again all by SDI Labs...he says they are all legal and he got them from some website. The even funnier thing is is this guy has been lifting weights for maybe a month...Im sure he does'nt eat right either. Should I tell him to forget steroids for about 5 years and tell him to go to the neighborly health store and buy some creatine and protein and eat right ?? Sure would hate to break his heart...ha...just wondering

[email][email protected][/email] said:
Anyone heard of SDI LABS?? Some dude in the gym approaches me with stuff in hand and says he got the REAL stuff...Never laughed so hard in my life. He has some stuff called DBOL (oral pill), TEST SUS (oral liquid), and Anadrol 50 (rub on gel)...once again all by SDI Labs...he says they are all legal and he got them from some website. The even funnier thing is is this guy has been lifting weights for maybe a month...Im sure he does'nt eat right either. Should I tell him to forget steroids for about 5 years and tell him to go to the neighborly health store and buy some creatine and protein and eat right ?? Sure would hate to break his heart...ha...just wondering

Complete JUNK!!!!

hahahahaha that sdi labs stuff is the biggest joke

that guy jeff summers is a nobody? who the fuck is he, just yur average joe, he isnt even that big, what a pussy

Top Bottom