Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone have an opinion of HMB?

It's shit man! I poured a lot of money into that supplement when it first came out, unfortunately I was on several other things at once and was unable to tell what was working and what wasn't. It was only until I started to eliminate things that I realized I was just as good without the HMB. I won't ever by that crap again.

Listen bros , and I do not think im alone on this one... besides the vitamins and a few herbs and what not ,Protein and glutamine is it. ( and the Juice of course!) everything else is well...what WILDCAT said. hmb vanadyl methoxy nitrotech you name it . Arnold and the rest of them were not using all this muscle tech bs and Eas shit. whatever. that is just my opinion. Take it for what it is fellas. have a good one bros.

I agree with Imprint man. Right now I am still natural and have yet to do my virgin cycle. I pretty much stick with whey protein creatine and some ZMA and that is it. I just barely added the creatine back in recently and had gone about 10 months without using it and was still making good gains. Once I start using gear I won't use any supps except whey and the creatine to bridge between cycles with and that will be about it.

Shit. The few studies that I have seen on it were using 15gram doses at a time not 1.5. And still it really didn't do shit.

Scientifically, I believe you would have to get your muscles into such a state of catabolism for HMB to work, it isn't worth it.

If you want your muscles to grow, you have to hurt them, then let them re-build, then hurt 'em again.

If you stop the bit that hurts them, then how are they going to get bigger????

Just train hard, get plenty of post workout protein and plenty of rest.

The best HMB is sleep in my opinion.

I haven't used the stuff, but did a bit of research.

Also guys, feel free to blow away my simplistic explanation of muscle growth and HMB if you have the time. I didn't!

Regards

Blonski

Top Bottom