Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone get rid of puffy nipples from ONLY SERM use (no AI?) Is it possible?

ConkerTheKing

From what I've been reading, Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) and Evista (Raloxifene) directly attack the gyno without lowering general estrogen levels or messing with other factors such as libido, mood etc. But most here talk about running a SERM and then following it up with an AI... So my question is, would it be at all possible to get rid of puffy nipples (puberty related, I'm 21 now and still have them) with a SERM and avoid taking an AI altogether, or would I just get a rebound afterwards which would, eh, reverse the reversal?

I don't have what people call "lumps" either by the way, my nipples stick out and are very 'full' and pink, but below them instead of a solid lump it's more like a soft, doughnut shaped ring which I can move around, with a hole in the middle...

And it's NOT fat. I used to be fat but at one point I was so desperate to get rid of this that I dieted down to a dangerously low level and every single part of me looked gaunt except the nipples, they didn't change at all :(

From what I've been reading, Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) and Evista (Raloxifene) directly attack the gyno without lowering general estrogen levels or messing with other factors such as libido, mood etc. But most here talk about running a SERM and then following it up with an AI... So my question is, would it be at all possible to get rid of puffy nipples (puberty related, I'm 21 now and still have them) with a SERM and avoid taking an AI altogether, or would I just get a rebound afterwards which would, eh, reverse the reversal?

I don't have what people call "lumps" either by the way, my nipples stick out and are very 'full' and pink, but below them instead of a solid lump it's more like a soft, doughnut shaped ring which I can move around, with a hole in the middle...

And it's NOT fat. I used to be fat but at one point I was so desperate to get rid of this that I dieted down to a dangerously low level and every single part of me looked gaunt except the nipples, they didn't change at all :(
Hello ! I just read your article about your boobs, actually there is help for them.
Try this program , it may help !!
Good Luck !!
J.R.

Top Bottom