MaGilicuti New member Jul 13, 2005 #1 right now 43 left with mike the mouth matusow and phil ivey in the top 2 spots.
B BrothaBill Guest Jul 13, 2005 #3 lol@ Mike the Mouth, man its great to see that idiot fall apart. I cant help but like him b/c he is such a motormouth loser. WSOP, world series of poker usually on espn
lol@ Mike the Mouth, man its great to see that idiot fall apart. I cant help but like him b/c he is such a motormouth loser. WSOP, world series of poker usually on espn
hamstershaver New member Jul 13, 2005 #6 ugh i cant even stand watching mike play hope phil wins hes a damn good player
V vansmack2000 New member Jul 13, 2005 #7 When did Phil Hellmuth go out, first day? That guy is a douche
eat big New member Jul 13, 2005 #8 Whats up with Raymer, I heard he was there with about 240 left. 7.5 Million?!?!?1 Jessusss.
MaGilicuti New member Jul 14, 2005 #10 swole said: Is my boy John Dags still in it? He's from Seymour, CT. Click to expand... was out 1st day
swole said: Is my boy John Dags still in it? He's from Seymour, CT. Click to expand... was out 1st day
swole Well-known member Jul 14, 2005 #11 MaGilicuti said: was out 1st day Click to expand... lol, I watch him on TV whenever possible and he might officially get screwed more than anyone I've ever seen.
MaGilicuti said: was out 1st day Click to expand... lol, I watch him on TV whenever possible and he might officially get screwed more than anyone I've ever seen.
B beastboy New member Jul 14, 2005 #12 I have a buddy that put $250 on Ivey making it to the final table...if he does, he wins 10K.
Dunk New member Jul 14, 2005 #13 Tiger Woods of poker is due. granted he doesnt get hit with another bad beat
B beastboy New member Jul 14, 2005 #15 supersizeme said: Phil is going to win the tournament with AQo. Click to expand... Mule is the one who placed the bet.....LOL
supersizeme said: Phil is going to win the tournament with AQo. Click to expand... Mule is the one who placed the bet.....LOL
chefbone High End Bro Platinum Jul 14, 2005 #16 Did you guys hear that Jennifer Tilly(the actress) won the ladies Texas Hold-Em tournament? She has nice ta-ta's!!!!
Did you guys hear that Jennifer Tilly(the actress) won the ladies Texas Hold-Em tournament? She has nice ta-ta's!!!!