Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

anyone feel tired when starting a new cycle?

Knight9

New member
does anyone feel the need to sleep a lot more when on. im not saying do you try or make sure to sleep more....but do you feel your body just wants to sleep a lot more?
i feel a lot more tired and sleepy at the start of cycles i notice. and maybe even tired quicker during the workouts at the onset of a cycle.
whats going on?
 
Ive heard of this before and wondered why you would feel lethargic. The only steroids Ive taken have been dbol, tbol, winstrol, and Test. All of them gave me crazy energy and the dbol would give surges of energy where it felt like my body was on fire and my mind would race with excitement. That would happen more when I would be driving listening to Korn or some other metal. I have never felt tired though. Sorry for not answering your question just sharing how I felt on these steroids. What steroids are you taking and what dose?
 
right now just into my 2nd week of dbol/test/eq.
in the past....3 cycles of test only.

this time around dbol 50mg/d x6 weeks
test 750/wk
eq 400/wk
 
Knight9 said:
does anyone feel the need to sleep a lot more when on. im not saying do you try or make sure to sleep more....but do you feel your body just wants to sleep a lot more?
i feel a lot more tired and sleepy at the start of cycles i notice. and maybe even tired quicker during the workouts at the onset of a cycle.
whats going on?


yes...
 
There are many reasons that this can happen, but be sure to keep your BP under control. For me, BP will increase the first 2-3 weeks, then it will go down and stabilize.

BMJ
 
D-bol and T-Bol both made me tired as hell. I dropped them after a couple weeks and the issue went away. Var is the only oral for me from now on.
 
I noticed I am tired on dbols & Test E but then I realized perhaps it is not the dbol afterall.... It could be because I am eating about 2.5 times more carbs than usual... So perhaps it is a bulking type of diet that's making you wanna chill out and sleep.
 
The weeks I feel tired and sleepy, are the weeks I make the most gains.



-BRR
 
Dbol makes me into a slug. Great when you have alot of work to do :rolleyes: tired all the time, unmotivated, no wind, great.

but just everything else I've tried (test, eq, primo, even tren) I feel great on. var can get you alittle depressed after being on it for awhile - apparantly theres a lilnk between low HDL levels and depression based on some studies I read
 
I often think lethargy is a prolactin side when on nandrolones like Tren. I'm going to get some Cabaser for my next tren cycle to see if it combats the lethargy.
 
Knight9 said:
does anyone feel the need to sleep a lot more when on. im not saying do you try or make sure to sleep more....but do you feel your body just wants to sleep a lot more?
i feel a lot more tired and sleepy at the start of cycles i notice. and maybe even tired quicker during the workouts at the onset of a cycle.
whats going on?
Yes,on test e now and feel more tired,and also in the gym,working out harder,but feel like an out of shape fat man between sets,trying to catch my breath,compared to when I am off.
 
tren makes me feel tired and letargic to the point i have to wait for the right moment in the day to train.
 
are you using an AI? too much E and too low E both can cause lethargy.

DBOL affect dopamine and 5-HT levels which can make one sleepies, particularly when system is over-upregulated
 
My last cycle was Test/EQ/Winny; and i felt more energised and could sleep less and still have high energy levels
 
dbol makes me tired too
 
macrophage69alpha said:
DBOL affect dopamine and 5-HT levels which can make one sleepies, particularly when system is over-upregulated

any supps to counteract that without resorting to stim's?
 
Top Bottom