Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever inject 3ml in their tri's

Dominator Human

I'm planning my next cycle and I will need another location to inject into other than my glutes.

I have injected 2ml into my tri's without any problems, but not 3ml.

Have any of you Bros ever injected 3ml in your tri's ??

I'm planning my next cycle and I will need another location to inject into other than my glutes.

I have injected 2ml into my tri's without any problems, but not 3ml.

Have any of you Bros ever injected 3ml in your tri's ??

What about quads?
3cc seems like a lot for triceps..

Pec?

I wouldn't risk it, just use the quads or delts. The delts are hard to do without help from someone but still possible. You are splitting it right? because for me I get too sore for 12 days when injecting 2cc into my quads, after that accident I now split it.

depends upon how big your tri's are ,i have alot of times with no problems, if your tris are adverage then no!

Time for me to highjack, is 3ccs in the delt too much?

i have big delts also so in my case no 3 cc's is not to much,but it depends upon the amount of muscle ,feel of your delts if they are more than a handfull with the fingers going straight out ,then yeah! you can handle 3 cc's

Why do you prefer tri's over quads?
Quads are tricky compared to tris but once you found the sweet spot in your quads its very easy and you wont hit any nerves or veins.
If you want I will post a pic how to find the sweet spot so you wont have to dump so much into your tris?

Top Bottom