Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever had this???

emmab

I have got tinea versicolor, which is a fungal skin infection characterised by white spots on the trunk, back and arms. I have read where it can be caught from vinyl weights benches, and wondered if anyone else has heard of it or had it, and what they found to be an effective treatment??? Please reply if you have any info!!!

is this the same stuff some people get from tanning? if it is....ive heard selson blue or head and shoulders. But not sure thats the same thing ya got

tripleV said:
is this the same stuff some people get from tanning? if it is....ive heard selson blue or head and shoulders. But not sure thats the same thing ya got

:devil:
The OL gets that from tanning every so often. Head and Shoulders works?

Something with selenium sulfide (shampoo) might work. Check with your doc on current treatments, might need a topical antifungal.

W6

prescription strength nizoral works well as does any tolnaftate cream or spray. Start zapping it now because it can get alot worse if you let it go. Mine got really red and inflammed and burned alot, so make sure you pay attention to treating it!!! Head and shoulders may help a little if you use it as a body wash and will work on the scalp, but i would get the prescription nizoral if i were you.
Hope this helps and good luck
SG

Top Bottom