Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anyone else having one helluva rollercoaster of a summer?

Austin316

Chairman
Chairman Member
Looking back on it alls I can say is wow and sit here and scratch my head wondering just how the hell everything happened...starting off I had the whole damn thing outlined nd with the exception of work, nothing has gone according to plan....basically this summer I learned a few things, first and foremost that trying to be someone that you are not only can leave you feeling pretty empty and stupid..lol hey at least Ive gotten a reality check and I have a much more open mind...before I had never really been out on a date now withing the course of 1 month Ive been out with quite few and made some pretty stupid mistakes along the way which of course is a learning experiance and its funny because I was so set on just dating and fooling around and avoiding evr getting close to someone in fear of getting hurt that I now all of a sudden find myself doing just that...wierd but I guess the saying of something like that will always find you when u least expect it or want it is def a true one...other thing that has really changed is the whole issue of friends as was pretty much seen in a few of my recent posts..Yea Ivce learned to not go around trusting just everyone and to damn sure be 100% because most friends or people who ou think are will just fuck you over, but when you do find a real one, to fucking treasure them and make sure they know they are important....lol Im ranting but hey anyone else have some sort of an eye opener of a summer and I know Im forgeting a lot but dammit I have allergies

Ohhhh heres a nother lil wierd tid bit, on4 of my married friends told me she's deveopling strong feelings for me but won't do anything about it and then asked me be ause her husband is sterile if Id ummm help because she wants a family...UMMMMM no thanks just thought that was another lil interesting thing to throw in
 
Austin316 said:
one of my married friends told me she's deveopling strong feelings for me but won't do anything about it and then asked me because her husband is sterile if Id ummm help because she wants a family...UMMMMM no thanks just thought that was another lil interesting thing to throw in

God damn Lil K, I didn’t think she wanted to have more kids, that why I got the vasectomy done!
 
Re: Re: Anyone else having one helluva rollercoaster of a summer?

kronk said:


God damn Lil K, I didn’t think she wanted to have more kids, that why I got the vasectomy done!

:lmao:
 
everything has been upside down,the only thing straight is my love life the rest is just nuts,i havent had the desire to lift,i just run do push ups sit ups and kayak,i was down under 10%bf when i got home on july 12 now im back to around 12-13% thanks to shitty diet and lack of motivation to cook good food

but whatever
 
oh yea lifting, that has been one thing that has suffered as of late..its hot as hell and I work my ass of in the sun for 12 hours so I have no desire to lift after and my strength has gone done a lot oin some areas yet somewhow Ive maintained my size and all that..its wierd jus tanother thing Ive had no control of
 
I can relate.

I started this summer in the best shape of my life, 215 lbs at around 14% bf. Today I'm 15 lbs lighter @ 16%. Whoops. :)

I had a lot of plans for shool that have been flushed down the toilet.

On the plus side, I've found some real direction in my life and made a few new friends. I also own my own business now and it's something I want to persue for a whiile.

No sex this summer though, so you're one up on me Austin. :D
 
Austin316 said:

Ohhhh heres a nother lil wierd tid bit, on4 of my married friends told me she's deveopling strong feelings for me but won't do anything about it and then asked me be ause her husband is sterile if Id ummm help because she wants a family...UMMMMM no thanks just thought that was another lil interesting thing to throw in

Lol, I've heard of some great excuses for wanting to be unfaithfull, but that tops them all.
 
well wtf before that though she told me she was falling in love with me hard, then she's I love my husband and wouldn't do anything blah blah blah,, Im not a homewrecker so Id never do shit with her and she's not gonna anyways but asking me to be the daddy..fuck no


as far as sex, yea it was fun but it was also empty and with this new girl Im waiting because I really like her and besides she's a virgin and wants to wait till its right herself so ill do it right this time round
 
Austin-

At least you got laid dude. Anyway, holding out and establishing trust and respect first is a good thing. Meaningful sex is the best there is.

Bye the way, this summer has been the worst i've had in years. I benched 425 last week though.
 
Top Bottom