Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else hate the fucking kids in their hood?

Gran-Torino-Clint_l.jpg

olol

my neighbors aare all trash...i have a handicapp one that steals my kids toys at the pool everytime she goes out there..tel him no and he grunts at you..his family just sits there gettign hammered as i keep tellgn him stop it, get out of here,put that down,,,kids a real treat.... then we have the rest of the crime wave from little havana that rampages thru the hallways and pool area screaming and making messes everywhere..
i am pretty excited to say the least to move out of here and never see these people again

I feel you brother, that does sound shitty. Fucking non existent parenting these days.

move to the country.

the worst thing around here is cow tipping and knocking down mailboxes.
my son's friend is in trouble with the law... he forwarded an email he got of a naked female student and her parents want him arrested. ooooh.

the country can get rough though, esp with the influx of tweakers and drugs.

the country can get rough though, esp with the influx of tweakers and drugs.

there's drugs everywhere.
sports is huge here though, so that keeps a lot of kids out of trouble. My son's high school just won the state championship in one sport, and did really well with another.

because there's hardly any real crime here, the police are on the prowl for kids (personally experienced THIS) and put them on probation EASILY.
which means, drug tests. :)

Top Bottom